Our Banks tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 5 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Banks. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Banks was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2016.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Banks belongs to the Queanbeyan City Council.
The council supports 40,568 residents
Throughout Banks we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Banks towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Banks.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.Hume, ACT 2620 Hume, ACT 2620
Recent tows in or near Banks
- Towed a CAR 7KM from Barrett St, MacGregor ACT
- Towed a CAR 30KM from Cheney Pl, Mitchell ACT
- Towed a CAR 8KM from Glenloch Interchange, Molonglo Valley ACT
- Towed a CAR 2KM from Lachlan St, Macquarie ACT
- Towed a CAR 29KM from Tralee St, Hume ACT
Most towed cars in Banks
Breakdown - days of tows in Banks
Breakdown - times of tows in Banks