Our Bargo tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 23 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Bargo. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Bargo was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2015.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Bargo belongs to the Wollondilly Shire Council.
The council supports 46,295 residents
Throughout Bargo we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Bargo towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Bargo.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Bargo
- Towed a 7KM from Moonah Place, Macquarie Fields NSW
- Towed a CAR 37KM from Princes Motorway, Cataract NSW
- Towed a CAR 39KM from New Illawarra Rd, Lucas Heights NSW
- Towed a CAR 13KM from Old Illawarra Rd, Barden Ridge NSW
- Towed a CAR 42KM from Ironbark Rd, Bargo NSW
Most towed cars in Bargo
Breakdown - days of tows in Bargo
Breakdown - times of tows in Bargo