Our Belford tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 5 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Belford. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Belford was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 0.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Belford belongs to the Singleton Council.
The council supports 23,751 residents
Throughout Belford we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Belford towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Belford.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Belford
- Towed a CAR 7KM from Lookout Rd, New Lambton Heights NSW
- Towed a CAR 8KM from Main Rd, Cardiff Heights NSW
- Towed a CAR 2KM from Railway Parade, Blackalls Park NSW
- Towed a CAR 35KM from Lambs Valley Road, Lambs Valley NSW
- Towed a CAR 29.9KM from Comleroi Rd, Warkworth NSW
Most towed cars in Belford
Breakdown - days of tows in Belford
Breakdown - times of tows in Belford