Our Borenore tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 5 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Borenore. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Borenore was manufactured in 1997 and the newest was manufactured in 2009.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Borenore belongs to the Orange City Council.
The council supports 40,869 residents
Throughout Borenore we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Borenore towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Borenore.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Borenore
- Towed a CAR 51.2KM from Mitchell Hwy, Larras Lee NSW
- Towed a CAR 5.4KM from The Escort Way, Orange NSW
- Towed a CAR 3.5KM from Molong Rd, Orange NSW
- Towed a CAR 35.4KM from Carcoar St, Blayney NSW
- Towed a CAR 109.4KM from Banjo Paterson Way, Molong NSW
Most towed cars in Borenore
Breakdown - days of tows in Borenore
Breakdown - times of tows in Borenore