Our Brooklyn tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 10 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Brooklyn. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Brooklyn was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2008.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Brooklyn belongs to the Gosford City Council.
The council supports 170,752 residents
Throughout Brooklyn we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Brooklyn towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Brooklyn.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Brooklyn
- Towed a CAR 13.6KM from Exceller Ave, Bankstown NSW
- Towed a CAR 6.5KM from McNair Ave, Kingsford NSW
- Towed a CAR 12.2KM from Bold St, Burwood NSW
- Towed a CAR 13.7KM from Canterbury Rd, Bankstown NSW
- Towed a CAR 22KM from Eulbertie Ave, Warrawee NSW
Most towed cars in Brooklyn
Breakdown - days of tows in Brooklyn
Breakdown - times of tows in Brooklyn