Our Brundee tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 13 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Brundee. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Brundee was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2015.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Brundee belongs to the Shoalhaven City Council.
The council supports 97,694 residents
Throughout Brundee we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Brundee towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Brundee.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Brundee
- Towed a CAR 13.4KM from Whiteheath Ln, Primbee NSW
- Towed a CAR 509.8KM from W Dapto Rd, Kembla Grange NSW
- Towed a OTHER 509.8KM from W Dapto Rd, Kembla Grange NSW
- Towed a CAR 94.6KM from Durgadin Dr, Albion Park Rail NSW
- Towed a CAR 27.2KM from Princes Hwy, Gerringong NSW
Most towed cars in Brundee
|7.7%||MAZDA||3 Max Sports|
|7.7%||LOTUS||LOTUS HOLLYWOOD 8-9M LONG 3TON 4M HIGH 2-2.5M WIDE|
Breakdown - days of tows in Brundee
Breakdown - times of tows in Brundee