Our Alberta tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 1 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Alberta. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Alberta was manufactured in 1993 and the newest was manufactured in 1993.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Alberta belongs to the Woorabinda Aboriginal Shire Council.
The council supports 979 residents, with a median age of 22.6
Throughout Alberta we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Alberta towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Alberta.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Alberta
- Towed a CAR 422.8KM from Dawson Hwy, Banana QLD
- Towed a CAR 48.2KM from Leichhardt Hwy, Banana QLD
- Towed a CAR 26.5KM from Leichhardt Hwy, Banana QLD
- Towed a CAR 34.2KM from Belldeen Defence Rd, Banana QLD
- Towed a CAR 60.1KM from Dawson Hwy, Banana QLD
Most towed cars in Alberta
Breakdown - days of tows in Alberta
Breakdown - times of tows in Alberta