Our Amity tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 16 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Amity. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Amity was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2017.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Amity belongs to the Redland City Council.
The council supports 145,507 residents, with a median age of 39.8
Throughout Amity we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Amity towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Amity.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Amity
- Towed a CAR 5KM from Arkwright St, Thornlands QLD
- Towed a CAR 8KM from Crockford St, Northgate QLD
- Towed a CAR 27KM from Pacific Motorway, Springwood QLD
- Towed a CAR 30KM from Beenleigh Redland Bay Rd, Loganholme QLD
- Towed a CAR 28KM from Nicklaus Parade, North Lakes QLD
Most towed cars in Amity
Breakdown - days of tows in Amity
Breakdown - times of tows in Amity