Our Brovinia tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 6 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Brovinia. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Brovinia was manufactured in 1981 and the newest was manufactured in 2013.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Brovinia belongs to the North Burnett Regional Council.
The council supports 10,339 residents, with a median age of 44.7
Throughout Brovinia we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Brovinia towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Brovinia.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Brovinia
- Towed a CAR 15.6KM from Mount Debatable Rd, Dirnbir QLD
- Towed a CAR 122.3KM from Sandersons Ln, Boynewood QLD
- Towed a CAR 112KM from Old Maryborough Rd, Gayndah QLD
- Towed a CAR 2.2KM from Landy St, Mundubbera QLD
- Towed a CAR 31.5KM from Pineapple St, Gayndah QLD
Most towed cars in Brovinia
Breakdown - days of tows in Brovinia
Breakdown - times of tows in Brovinia