Our Anderson tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 24 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Anderson. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Anderson was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2013.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Anderson belongs to the Bass Coast Shire Council.
Throughout Anderson we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Anderson towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Anderson.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Anderson
- Towed a CAR 1.3KM from Lorna St, Cranbourne VIC
- Towed a CAR 43.4KM from Trent Jones Dr, Cape Schanck VIC
- Towed a CAR 2.2KM from Hodgins Rd, Hastings VIC
- Towed a CAR 11.2KM from Dandenong-Hastings Rd, Langwarrin VIC
- Towed a CAR 50.5KM from S Gippsland Hwy, Koo Wee Rup VIC
Most towed cars in Anderson
Breakdown - days of tows in Anderson
Breakdown - times of tows in Anderson