Our Baynton tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 22 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Baynton. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Baynton was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2012.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Baynton belongs to the Macedon Ranges Shire Council.
Throughout Baynton we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Baynton towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Baynton.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Baynton
- Towed a CAR 38.1KM from Pleasant View Ct, Gisborne VIC
- Towed a CAR 10.2KM from Trentham Rd, Tylden VIC
- Towed a CAR 22.4KM from Clyde Ct, Sunbury VIC
- Towed a CAR 16.6KM from Bundanoon Ave, Sunbury VIC
- Towed a CAR 63.6KM from Pyalong Rd, Lancefield VIC
Most towed cars in Baynton
|8.3%||Holden||VZ Club Sport|
Breakdown - days of tows in Baynton
Breakdown - times of tows in Baynton