Our Bittern tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 27 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Bittern. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Bittern was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2013.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Bittern belongs to the Frankston City Council.
Throughout Bittern we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Bittern towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Bittern.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.Mornington, VIC 3931 Mornington, VIC 3931
Recent tows in or near Bittern
- Towed a CAR 26.4KM from Bourke Rd, Clarinda VIC
- Towed a CAR 91.6KM from Point Nepean Rd, Rosebud VIC
- Towed a OTHER 16.6KM from Ferntree Gully Rd, Notting Hill VIC
- Towed a CAR 43.6KM from Lower Dandenong Rd, Dingley Village VIC
- Towed a CAR 3.7KM from St Annes Cres, Berwick VIC
Most towed cars in Bittern
Breakdown - days of tows in Bittern
Breakdown - times of tows in Bittern